pickOntario
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 1:26 am

What is Pick Ontario?
A fully integrated marketing communications campaign, Pick Ontario has been developed by Flowers Canada (Ontario) Ltd. to raise awareness, interest and demand for Ontario-grown cut flowers and potted plants.

Who is funding Pick Ontario?
Pick Ontario has received funding from the Ontario Greenhouse Alliance, the Agricultural Adaptation Council and Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.

Why are cut flowers and potted plants grown in Ontario the freshest I can buy?
With Ontario-grown cut flowers and potted plants you are ensured the freshest product available – there’s no storage time while they wait for their flight. From the greenhouse to your local store in no time at all, this reduced time to market and proper transportation means you get great value.

Do Ontario growers offer the variety of flowers and plants I am looking for?
Offering plenty of variety, Ontario growers produce more than 50 varieties of fresh cut flowers and more than 150 varieties of potted plants.

How large is Ontario’s floriculture industry?
With 54 million square feet of dedicated greenhouse space, Ontario greenhouse floriculture has an economic impact of $2.7 billion. In the province, there are 650 greenhouse flower farmers employing more than 10,000 people.

How can I be assured Ontario-grown flowers and potted plants will offer me quality?
Abiding by strict production regulations, Ontario growers are considered to be among the best producers in the world. It’s a distinction achieved by employing the latest in technology and growing techniques -- and supported by a dedication to excellence.
Back to top Go down
http://pickontario.ca

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pickOntario :: Frequently Asked Questions :: Fequently Ask Questions-
Jump to: